An extraordinary benefit is created for those self-employed workers who have seen their income level drop below 75% of the average of the last six months. All this as a consequence of the measures adopted by COVID-19.
REQUIREMENTS TO HAVE THE RIGHT TO BENEFIT
- Be affiliated and registered in Social Security at the date of the declaration of the alarm status.
- It is not necessary to have coverage for cessation of self-employed activity.
- It is not necessary for the self-employed worker to unsubscribe from his activity (Model 036 or 037).
- Be up to date with their Social Security obligations (if they are not, they will be invited to pay).
- Any self-employed person whose activity has been suspended due to Royal Decree 346/2020 or whose turnover has been reduced by 75% may request it.
- If you have workers in charge, you must carry out an ERTE and, in addition, request the cessation of activity.
- There is no minimum requirement to have access to said extraordinary benefit.
WHAT DOES THE BENEFIT CONSIST OF?
- The benefit will consist of 70% of the regulatory base. If there is no shortage, the minimum contribution base (€ 944.35) will be taken into account to calculate the benefit to be received.
- The duration of the benefit is 1 month, extendable until the end of the alarm state.
For further information, please contact us